- Must have 2+ years of professional experience using AWS managed services.
- Prior experience using AWS Lambda.
- Designing and contributing code to production systems.
- Experience on SQL, non-SQL and in-memory database systems.
- Experience with streaming data/IoT platforms (Kafka, AWS Kinesis, MQTT, AWS IoT Core)
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
- Composure and professional, thoughtful decision-making in a fast and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to proactively share knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external teams.
- Active Listening--Giving full attention to what people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning--Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision making.
- Critical Thinking--Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- 2- or 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Python, Golang, etc.
- AWS experience
- Infrastructure-as-code experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.